Search Images Maps Play YouTube News Gmail Drive More »
Sign in
Books Books 1 - 1 of 1 on SECTION I. RELIGIOUS DEMOGRAPHY The country has a total area of 231 square miles,....
" SECTION I. RELIGIOUS DEMOGRAPHY The country has a total area of 231 square miles, and its population is approximately 670,000. The citizen population is 98 percent Muslim; Jews and Christians constitute the remaining 2 percent. Muslim citizens belong... "
Religious Freedom in the Near East, Northern Africa and the Former Soviet States - Page 5
by Edward P. Lipton - 2002 - 237 pages
Limited preview - About this book

Women's Rights in the Middle East and North Africa: Citizenship and Justice

Sameena Nazir, Leigh Tomppert - 2005 - 367 pages
...and does not fully comply with international standards on the elimination of trafficking in persons. Foreigners, mostly from South Asia and other Arab countries, constitute approximately 38 percent of Bahrain's total population.18 Many female domestic workers and expatriates in Bahrain are victims of...
Limited preview - About this book




  1. My library
  2. Help
  3. Advanced Book Search